[Qgis-user] Pictures rotated 90 degrees on composer

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 07:21:38 PST 2021

Indeed

Pictures taken with some cameras have a tag indicating if they should be read in landscape or portrait.  If the tag is not recognized by the software or the OS, it will be shown in landscape by default. It gets complicated when the image is shown in portrait in the Windows user interface but in landscape in a software.  That is when you know you have a problem. XNview can also do those batch operations. The other option was to use the image rotation in the composer.

Cheers, nice to know you got it working.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux