[Qgis-user] Geo Raster Background

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Fri Oct 1 10:26:38 PDT 2021

I just loaded an unreferenced png with black content into qgis, then set
the nodata value to 99999, then did a fake georeference with arbitrary
coordinates, and the result seemed to be rotated without any background
pixels. Using 3.20 on Windows. The geoereferencer has a checkbox for
setting nodata to 0, so uncheck that first. Otherwise, if you're still
unable to get the "triangles" to change, my previous messages should still
apply.