[Qgis-user] Join Attributes by Location

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Fri Oct 1 12:40:30 PDT 2021

Hi krishna Ayyala,
what QGIS version are you using?
What you mean with "Exported the joined layer"?
Does the temporary layer "Joined layer" contain any features?

With the options visible in the screenshot, the "Join attributes by
location" algorithn should create a temporary layer with 100 points, not 98.

Anyway, maybe it might be useful if you shared your layers (if
necessary, with a subset or your features) so it could be possible to
investigate the issue.

Best regards.

Andrea

krishna Ayyala Fri, 01 Oct 2021 10:51:18 -0700