[Qgis-user] Join Attributes by Location

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Fri Oct 1 13:24:01 PDT 2021

In that case I think it'll be difficult to troubleshoot without data that
replicates the issue (even if it's fake data). Have you tried the different
cardinality settings available (the "Join Type") to see if something in the
data structure, values, or tool configuration is causing the mismatch
between records?