[Qgis-user] Loading geopackage layers in a model

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Fri Oct 1 15:44:39 PDT 2021

I think this would be rather challenging to achieve with the graphical
modeler with the current toolset and would be much more readily developed
in a pyqgis script.

Whilst it may be possible (although I'm not entirely sure how), the model
builder tools support for iterators and conditionals can be a bit hit or
miss. Using a python script that is integrated into the model might help
provide the interface you are looking for.

If you are intent on trying to dig deeper into the modeler, a couple notes
would be to use the "multiple inputs", and check out the "conditional
branch" and "filter by geometry" tools.

Hope that helps.

Regards