[Qgis-user] Loading geopackage layers in a model

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 21:25:19 PDT 2021

Hi,

I agree with going the python road. I would normally go with a geopandas as I am not tto good with the QGIS API.

 I am basically trying  to figure out if I am missing an obvious existing tool. I looked at the multiple input.  It  could work with multiple layers that are already opened but my initial idea is to do this from the geopackage so layers are not yet opened.

Thanks for the input

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux