[Qgis-user] File always reloads layers

Dario C dario955i at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 00:18:46 PDT 2021

Hi, I'm working on a simple file with several layers. After months of
working, yesterday something went wrong: each time I click on a layer (just
click) or I do some simple action, Qgis goes in "not responds" .

Moreover, I have a categorized layer that it is well displayed in the
properties panel, but in the layer panel it looks as a simple symbol layer
(without flydown menu icon).

Is there any way to check what layer is corrupted or needs long time to
reload?
Or a general recovery method (like autocad)

Thanks