[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.20 Crash

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 08:26:29 PDT 2021

Hi Raymond and others,

Le mer. 6 oct. 2021 à 16:33, Raymond Nijssen <r.nijssen at terglobo.nl> a
écrit :

> But profiles don't get broken by the users, they get broken by (bugs in)
> the software.

A plugin is very often the culprit, which is installed by the user :)
(plugin or custom python expressions, custom Python script, processing
script)
When I have some crashes, I just disable new plugins that I have recently
downloaded and check. It's sometimes enough.
So enable your previous plugins step by step.
Plugin source code is stored in the profile itself, but the profile is not
really "corrupted". There are just some Python code inside. By removing it,
it's alright.