[Qgis-user] Filter in field group sections of report

Yann Voté ygversil at lilo.org
Sun Oct 10 09:44:32 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Let's imagine we have a polygon layer named Layer A with tons of
features (tens of thousands), and an attribute layer named Layer B with
even more features. Each polygon in Layer A is associated with one or
more rows in Layer B.

Now suppose we have created a report with a top section for Layer A
containing a map centered at each polygon, and a subsection for Layer B
showing attributes for each related B row.

Is there a way to output the report for exactly one polygon in layer A,
or for only some polygons (for example selected polygons) ?

And is there a way in the subsection to output only some of the related
rows based on some filter expression ?

I am aware of this feature request

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/44821

but is there a way to achieve this with more steps in the UI or with
pyQGIS ?

Thanks a lot !

Regards.

Yann Voté - ygversil at lilo.org