[Qgis-user] Filter in field group sections of report

Jésahel Benoist djes1975 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 14:20:06 PDT 2021

Hi Yann,

As I'm often using reports based on filtered datas, and as I see that you
know how to filter, I don't really understand what is the problem. You can
just apply a filter in the main ui on the a or b layer, or make virtual
layers with only the needed datas. Then use the report (close when a change
is made in the main ui).

Regards,

Jésahel