[Qgis-user] Very strange installation problem QGIS 3.20.3

giskraft.se mats.elfstrom at giskraft.se
Tue Oct 12 13:06:28 PDT 2021

Hi Nicolas!
I appreciate you trying to help.
For now, I’ll just relax and wait for a fix which will come eventually. I am not in the mood for guessing what the false error message is trying to say.
And the OSGEO4W installer has a download cycle that takes hours, even on my 100 Mbit connection. And clutters my hard drive. Been there, won’t go again.

Hälsning / Regards
Mats.E

Skickat från min / Sent from my iPad, Ursäkta att jag är kortfattad / Excuse my brevity.