[Qgis-user] symbology shapefile polygons: equal intervals classes

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Tue Oct 19 05:51:57 PDT 2021

I'm not sure of a faster way to achieve this exactly, but if you use the
"pretty breaks" method and the appropriate number of classes you can get
quite close to the desired outcome, and maybe just remove the last class
created to round down the output. Pretty breaks will try to automatically
perform some serious rounding to get more human-friendly values than
natural breaks. Precision and trim options can help clean up the legend
results as well.