[Qgis-user] Batch Aerial Imagery GeoReferencing

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Fri Oct 29 05:13:42 PDT 2021

Afternoon all,
I have access to over 6000 Aerial Images covering Ireland, we also have scans of the Flight Paths and Image Orientation and Extents (Scans from Paper Maps)
What I was wondering is if there is a way to Batch Georeference all of these Images?
Any Ideas, help, guidance welcome. I have thought about maybe even reverse engineering the Flight Plan, then using OpenDroneMap to georeference the Images.
Regards & Thanks,

Richard McDonnell

--
Richard McDonnell MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional
FRM Data Management

--
Oifig na nOibreacha Poibl?
Office of Public Works

Sr?id Jonathan Swift, Baile ?tha Troim, Co na M?, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
--
M +353 87 688 5964 T +353 46 942 2409
https://gov.ie/opw

--