[Qgis-user] Batch Aerial Imagery GeoReferencing

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 07:05:45 PDT 2021

Hi,

I would python my way through this using the geotransform functions from Gdal. The first step would be to scan the paper index maps, vectorize the index and get the geotransform parameters of each file from that. Information could then be encode into the files.  I expect the result would be a bit rough and the overlapping might not be perfect.  Some adjustments could be done using pixel correlation but I have never done that part in python.

https://gdal.org/tutorials/geotransforms_tut.html

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux