[Qgis-user] GISBASE environment variable contains the wrong value

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Tue Sep 7 13:11:19 PDT 2021

I imagine a few things could be happening here. One way to test if the
"system" environment variable is set correctly is to use cmd to run echo
%GISBASE% and see where the default path is pointing to. If it is pointing
to the correct path then likely the variable is being overwritten by the
QGIS bootstrapping configuration. Have a look in the
C:\OSGeo4W\bin\qgis-bin.env or C:\OSGeo4W\bin\qgis-dev-bin.env files to see
if the references are correct. Otherwise maybe try a new user profile.