[Qgis-user] batch operation on gpkg with multiple layers

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 14:48:28 PDT 2021

Hi Brent,

I think you are correct.  PostGis could be a way to go.  I was thinking
more like using python and geopandas rather than PostGis. I will look
PostGis more carefully. I just posted this in case I was missing some
major innovation or plugin in QGIS.  I normally work with csv, shp or
single layer Geopackages so I has wondering if I was missing something
obvious.  Nothing more frustrating than coding something that is already
done.

Thanks for the input

Nicolas