[Qgis-user] batch operation on gpkg with multiple layers

Jésahel Benoist djes1975 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 23:47:43 PDT 2021

Hi Nicolas,

I had similar questions and so I looked and found that it's easy to mix
normal qgis (like loading all layers, using intensively the great browser
panels to drag'n'drop), some tools (like the packaging tool) and some basic
python with this simple loop :
       selectedLayers = iface.layerTreeView().selectedLayersRecursive()
        for layer in selectedLayers:
            layer.startEditing()
;Do your stuff here
            layer.triggerRepaint()

I've created a basic plugin (https://github.com/djes/MultipleLayersTools)
for my own needs, take a look at the code. If I have time I could add some
of your needs.
Btw, using geopackage is great for exchange and backup. But a real db
server is a must have.

Regards,

Jésahel