[Qgis-user] Combo-/Select-Box in UI

L.W. eaglelw at gmx.de
Wed Sep 29 01:47:34 PDT 2021

Hi,

I have a layer with a column where I store article numbers.

This numbers comes from an other table where the number have more
description like material name or manufactory.

Under Attributes Form I set the field to Value Relation where I set the
layer to this material table.

As Key and Value column I set the article number, as Description column
I set the material name from the material layer.

When I now edit a feature the list of this field only contains the
numbers, but I do want to have the Material name instead. Better would
be a field for searching the number, but displaying the name.

Can I solve it with onboard functionalities?

Regards