[Qgis-user] Questions regarding WMS layers

Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de
Thu Apr 14 05:09:46 PDT 2022

Hi Andrea,

apologies, but the explanation of the differences between "Tile size" and "Request step size" options is beyond my knowledge.
At that time I had talked with Jürgen Fischer about the problem with tiling during printing.
Thereupon Jürgen had programmed the "request stept size" option.

Perhaps Jürgen can contribute something to the clarification.

Regards
Burghardt