[Qgis-user] Questions regarding WMS layers

Harrissou s. delazj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 11:09:24 PDT 2022

Hi,
FYI, a reply from Jürgen yesterday to complete the explanation:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pull/6338#issuecomment-1098428884
(you can track the source and the issue report).
I must admit that I didn't get the difference between the two options (considering the displayed description of the first option in the docs),
reason why no PR was opened, yet. So yes, +1 for an explanation of the two
options.

Regards,
Harrissou