[Qgis-user] QGIS Server install

Silvia Vitorino Pereira silvia.pereira at inpe.br
Wed Apr 20 17:26:02 PDT 2022

Hi everybody,
I'm completely new with QGis Server.
To install it on my Win10 Pro, I followed the steps in
<https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/server_manual/getting_started.html#installation-on-windows>,
paing attention to install the same desktop and server versions (QGIS
3.22-6). But when I try to run the server I get the follwing message:
"The curl_multi_poll procedure entry point could not be located in the
dynamic link library C:\OSGeo4W\bin\gdal304.dll" (something like that).
To call the server, I used
<http://localhost/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi.exe?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities>
Someone could help me with this?

Thank you in advance,
--

Silvia V. Pereira
LABREN - Laboratório de Modelagem e Estudos de Recursos Renováveis de