[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.24 Ubuntu

Piet plist at posteo.eu
Thu Apr 21 14:06:10 PDT 2022

Hello Angeles,

For your second question: Maybe you can compile an older version of Qgis by using  Github

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS

How to uninstall Qgis is depending on the way you use to install it before, I guess.

But it would be possible to use different versions of Qgis as well (Keep your actual version
and compile Qgis in a separate folder).

Kind regards

Piet