[Qgis-user] HTML Image Map

nwastra nwastra nwastra at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 21:09:51 PST 2022

Hi
I have a .gdb file with catchment boundaries of river regions and would like to create a html image map with the name of the catchment displaying on hovering over each catchment and on selection giving a link to a file of that waterway data to download.
I am using QGIS 3.22.2 and I can’t find a way to create a HTML imagemap.
I found HTML Image Map Creator QGIS-Plugin <https://github.com/geometalab/HTML-Image-Map-Creator-QGIS-Plugin> but Qgis gave an error message This plugin is incompatible with this version of QGIS Plugin designed for QGIS 2.14.16 - 2.99

Can QGIS 3.22 create an html image map or should I install 2.14 or is there another method?

Nev