[Qgis-user] QGIS Model Designer

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Wed Jan 12 08:35:24 PST 2022

Apologies,
I meant I have very little experience working with Python…something I am constantly saying I need to remedy!
Regards,

Richard

——
Richard McDonnell MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional
FRM Data Management

——
Oifig na nOibreacha Poiblí
Office of Public Works

Sráid Jonathan Swift, Baile Átha Troim, Co na Mí, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
——
M +353 87 688 5964 T +353 46 942 2409
https://gov.ie/opw

——
To send me files larger than 30MB, please use the link below https://filetransfer.opw.ie/filedrop/richard.mcdonnell@opw.ie

Email Disclaimer: https://www.gov.ie/en/organisation-information/439daf-email-disclaimer/
Python is installed with QGIS.  The easiest way is to go to plugins -> Python console.

Nicolas