[Qgis-user] Help converting State

tim dunlevie tim.dunlevie5 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 03:48:09 PST 2022

Yeah I do a "long way" around for this.

Add the layer - add delimited text layer....(or use the geoprocessing task)
Plot those points in its original projection.
Export that layer to the new grid / projection you want to generate the
coordinates.
Add new fields to this new layer, then use field calculator to generate XY
($x, $y in field calculator).