[Qgis-user] Print formatting style

Thayer Young thayeray at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 11:09:45 PST 2022

 Hi Lars,
The tutorial linked below will guide you through the steps you are looking for. Briefly you want to make an atlas (3 steps) using your polygon layer, use inverted polygon styling for your polygons, and set the style to be rule based to select only the current atlas feature:  $id = @atlas_featureid
https://www.qgistutorials.com/en/docs/3/automating_map_creation.html

-Thayer