[Qgis-user] Print formatting style

Lars Bendix lars.bendix.de at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 14:49:12 PST 2022

Hello, I'm using QGIS LTS 3.16 Windows 10. I would have the following
question:
I have imported a kml layer with polygon objects on a streetmap.
I would like to print one map page for each polygon object. My problem is
the following: which format style should I choose, so that each print page
only shows the current polygon object on the map and not the neighbor
polygon objects? And how can I format it inverted, so that everything
outside the polygon object border is shown in grey on the print page? Thank
you!
Lars