[Qgis-user] Drop the points and show only clusters

krishna Ayyala ayyalakrishna at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 20:11:31 PST 2022

Helo
I watched the video in the weblink below. I was able to get up to the layer
styling step. But,I am unable to figure out how to accomplish this task. I
am herewith attaching the sample data of 1000 points.  Can anyone  please
guide me the steps so that  I will have  only those points that are within
1000ft of each other and drop the rest of the points?

Regards.

https://anitagraser.com/2017/06/13/even-more-aggregations-qgis-point-cluster-renderer/