[Qgis-user] plugin issue

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Sat Jan 29 06:31:14 PST 2022

> froso tsartinoglou
> <https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org&q=from:%22froso+tsartinoglou%22>Sat,
> 29 Jan 2022 02:06:46 -0800
> <https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org&q=date:20220129>
>
> I have loaded the visualist plugin, in order to run the spatial
> Autocorrelation (moran), but every time I try to run there is always an
> error message, that I cannot understand.

Hi Froso,
it may be useful if you indicate exactly what version of the plugin are
you using, what version of QGIS and on what operating system (if it is
Windows, better to also indicate what installer have you used).

It may be obviously also useful if you specify the error message that is
displayed.

Anyway, you could try to find additional information at
https://ipsac2.unil.ch/main/ and to contact the plugin's authors filing
an issue report at https://github.com/esc-unil/Visualist/

Best regards.

Andrea Giudiceandrea