[Qgis-user] plugin issue

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Jan 29 02:32:05 PST 2022

On 1/29/22 11:06, froso tsartinoglou wrote:
> I have loaded the visualist plugin, in order to run the spatial Autocorrelation (moran), but every time I try to run there is always an error message, that I cannot understand. Why is this happening?
> I did the same procedure to a friend's laptop and everything worked fine. Maybe I should do something before running it with the programm's settings?
> I loaded qgis to another pc and there seems to run the same problem..
> Can you please help me with this?

Hi,

This is not very much information for us.

Only if you sent us the error message you see/get so we can tell you if it is something around QGIS or python, or if it is something in the plugin itself.

If it is the plugin, you should contact the plugin creator (in the properties of the plugin dialog).
But let's start with sending us some more info...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde