[Qgis-user] Drop the points and show only clusters

krishna Ayyala ayyalakrishna at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 09:36:27 PST 2022

Dear Simon,
Thanks for your reply. I have used the "overlay_nearest" formula for my
points layer. Irrespective of whatever number I assign for "max_distance" I
am getting the value 1 for the new field for all the 1000 records of the
points layer. i.e. I am not getting 0 value for any of the records. I tried
for various distances starting from 1 upto 1000. For ex:1,5,10,100,500,1000
etc. My map units are set to meters.

Regards.

[image: image.png]