[Qgis-user] Polar stereographic (0 - 360 longitudes)

Lester Anderson arctica1963 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 03:16:27 PDT 2022

Hi all,

I have data which is in 0-360 degree longitudes and I would like to apply a
Polar stereographic projection. However, since the EPSG 3995 has limits of
-180/+180 for longitude, as expected it gives half the plot.

For some reason I cannot create a custom projection with an extent such as:
xmin=0, xmax=360, ymin=60, ymax=90 based on 3995 even removing reference to
this ID.

Any ideas how to proceed without having to shift it all to +/- 180

Tested in 3.20 and 3.24

Thanks

Lester