[Qgis-user] Is it possible to import Arcgis Pro map to QGIS?

Stefan Giese (WhereGroup) stefan.giese at wheregroup.com
Tue Mar 1 23:19:17 PST 2022

Hello,

we have provided a free open source Tool "MapQonverter" which can write
QGIS project files from ArcMap project files. The only thing is, the
tool is an ArcMap Toolbox, so ArcMap will be needed to use it 😮 - that
is the main difference to SLYR from NorthRoad which can read mxd files -
and ArcGis Pro files - directly into QGIS.

Our tool is available here: https://github.com/WhereGroup/mapqonverter

Best regards

Stefan

--