[Qgis-user] Is it possible to import Arcgis Pro map to QGIS?

krishna Ayyala ayyalakrishna at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:48:49 PST 2022

Stefan,
Thanks for the reply. I have added the "Mapqonverter.tbx" to the arcmap
tool box. In the tool box there are two script files. 1.ArcMap Project to
QGIS Project and 2. Style Gallery Export. The script file "ArcMap Project
to QGIS Project " is blank i.e. there is no script in it. So, I copied the
script from "mapqonverter.py" from github link and pasted. When I ran the
tool, I get the following error message.
[image: image.png]