[Qgis-user] Displaying county attribute names in the layers column

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Tue Mar 1 23:42:03 PST 2022

Hi Mike,
Right click on the Layer, select Properties and go to Symbology. From there you should see, at the top, a drop down menu set to Single Symbol. You should change this to Categorize. Then under Value, set this to the Counties name field. Then click on Classify.
I hope that helps.
Regards,

Richard.

——
Richard McDonnell MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional
FRM Data Management

——
Oifig na nOibreacha Poiblí
Office of Public Works

Sráid Jonathan Swift, Baile Átha Troim, Co na Mí, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
——
M +353 87 688 5964 T +353 46 942 2409
https://gov.ie/opw

——