[Qgis-user] shapefile import error

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 13:52:32 PST 2022

Hi,

You could try checking the drive for errors.  I think there may be a shapefile checking tool in processing???  I think I saw something lately when searching for « fix » or « repair » under processing.  Never used it. I don’t have a computer to check.  Could be my imagination working….

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux