[Qgis-user] Extending an existing line with the vertex tool - combination with tracing possible?

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Mar 4 06:43:38 PST 2022

Andreas,

You’re not along with this type of problem.  I’ve run into the same thing with some of the ArcTools for (Auto)Cad, where when editing an imported feature, the attributes from the DB get destroyed.  Supposedly fixed in recent releases, but our admins haven’t caught up with  the new releases yet.

Bobb