[Qgis-user] Model Designer - GDAL - Vector Conversion

Johanna Botman johannab at melton.vic.gov.au
Tue Mar 8 15:41:07 PST 2022

I am trying to use the Model Designer to automate the creation of Tab files from SQL Database Tables.
I am using GDAL - Vector Conversion - Convert format
The resulting Tab file is missing the Primary Key field.
If use that same algorithm to export to a Geopackage, the PK is there.
I know that I can right click the SQL Table and select Export. That Tab file contains the PK. I need to export 30 tables so am looking for some automation.

Why does the algorithm produce a table without the key field?

Johanna Botman

Assets / GIS Officer - Melton City Council

The information in this message is privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified to delete the message and that any dissemination, copying or use of its content is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the Melton City Council.