[Qgis-user] QGIS - repeated connections

chris hermansen clhermansen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 08:22:46 PST 2022

Mauricio and list

On Thu, Mar 10, 2022, 05:21 Mauricio Vieira Cardoso Filho via Qgis-user <
qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Hi Andreas,
> Thanks for the info.
> I did the configuration you suggested, but the QGis was very slow. I'll
> see what I can configure inside PGBouncer to minimize this amount of
> connections.

Is the configuration slow when there is only one user? When there are 2, or
3? Is there a sharp drop in performance at some point?

May be worthwhile as well to check the amount of memory set aside per
connection in the PostgreSQL configuration.

Is your server running Linux or Windows or ...? Is it powerful enough to
support a lot of users?

Chris