[Qgis-user] again: Create Geospatial PDF producing faulty output

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Mar 21 06:50:27 PDT 2022

Hi Uwe,

Sometimes these things are hard to reproduce by others with their own
data.

In that case it is best to:
- create a minimal dataset needed to reproduce your issue
- create an issue at https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues
- attaching that dataset
- describing the exact steps to reproduce, in your case also adding the
faulty pdf's maybe

On topic, just guessing: could it be something with the Simplification
of your features? That is a setting in the General Settings / Rendering
tab.
I could imagine that maybe small features will not be rendered, giving
they may maybe also not be exported to pdf???

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde