[Qgis-user] again: Create Geospatial PDF producing faulty output

chris hermansen clhermansen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 08:49:54 PDT 2022

Uwe and list,

On Mon, Mar 21, 2022, 10:42 Uwe Fischer via Qgis-user <
qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Hello dear friends on the list,
>

> I’m sorry but I have to ask again about „Creating Geospatial PDF“ from the
> 3.22 Print Composer:
>
> does nobody have problems like missing features in the PDF output? The
> problem is very important for me, so any idea what the reason is would be
> appreciated. Not a single answer until now.
>

> The problem description: some features (in my case line features) are
> omitted when QGIS writes the geospatial PDF. Normal PDF output works fine,
> as well as TIF image output. So the problem cannot be in the data.
>

> Please help!

No help I am afraid, but I do notice that labels appearing both on main
screen and in print composer are sometimes dropped on export to image,
whether from main screen or print composer.

I have a simple demo in case anyone is interested. This is with latest
version on Ubuntu.

Chris