[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.22-4: wrong label placement in print composer

Uwe Fischer gisfisch at t-online.de
Thu Mar 24 03:55:23 PDT 2022

Hello list,

more problems with 3.22-4: I have a point layer with labels, which must be
placed "Offset from point" on the top-right, with additional fixed xy offset
values. In the QGIS map view, everything is ok. In the print composer, the
labels are suddenly placed at bottom right, which is not acceptable in this
case. Exact same thing has been working fine in 3.18.

Time to go back to 3.18 or is there a solution in 3.22-5?? Or in 3.24?

Where can I read details about improvements from 3.22-4 to 3.22-5? On the
web, there's only notes about 3.22 change log.

Does column sorting work now?

Thank you and best regards, Uwe