[Qgis-user] Classify road network into dead-end links and links connected on both ends

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Mon May 2 07:47:27 PDT 2022

Hi,

Go to https://plugins.qgis.org/models/?order_by=-upload_date&&is_gallery=true and download the 3  “fix directional networks” model.  I created this to troubleshoot river network file for people that needed perfectly connected network or graph files.  This video should help also  https://youtu.be/v61PafSByvM.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux