[Qgis-user] Classify road network into dead-end links and links connected on both ends

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Mon May 2 04:03:32 PDT 2022

Hi Roland,

You could either go making SQL queries (using st_startpoint() and
st_endpoint() et cetera) or have a look at the "Networks" plugin which
has a lot of this kind of functionality.

https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/networks/

And there are several other network and topology related plugins.

Hope this helps,
Raymond