[Qgis-user] Rendering of Raster image in Map Layout

Bibek Rana bibekbikramrana at gmail.com
Wed May 4 05:16:41 PDT 2022

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am currently using QGIS 3.22 (long term release).
I have added a topographic map (geotiff file) to the QGIS map canvas with
details in the picture below.
[image: image.png]

The map was rendering very fine in the map canvas, i.e. i can zoom it
finely to maximum level.

Then I created a map layout in print composer and rendered the map in map
layout in A3 size.

However, the map looked very blurry in the layout when I tried to zoom in
the layout in the print composer.

Then I tried to export the map to PDF anf JPEG format. But the resolution
of the Topo Map (Raster image) was very poor, blurry and pixelated.

So, it would be really helpful if you could provide me with the solution to
this problem.

Regards,
Bibek Bikram Rana