[Qgis-user] Trapping Kyb/Mouse events during a QGIS geometry edit process

Zoltan zoltans at geograph.co.za
Sat May 7 01:46:58 PDT 2022

Hi Listers,
I'm looking for some pointers as where to start, or keywords to google
or recipes to follow (if any).

I'm looking to trap kyb/mouse events whilst in the middle of a geometry
edit.
If a suitable event is trapped, then to run a subroutine and then return
to the edit process by either handing the edit process the same event or
generating another event for the edit routine to continue the geometry
edit with.

So I suppose my question is, is where do I insert such kyb/mse event
filter.

Any pointers would be welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Zoltan

Zoltan Szecsei GPrGISc 0031
Director, Geograph (Pty) Ltd.
GIS and Photogrammetric Services

Cape Town, South Africa.

Mobile: +27-83-6004028 (Signal, not WhatsApp)
www.geograph.co.za