[Qgis-user] How to make joined fields editable?

kirk kirk at nortekresources.com
Sun May 15 04:16:17 PDT 2022

Hi Roland I have not tried that checkbox bug just save your joined layer and you can edit the resultant file. Kirk SchmidtSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Roland Berger via Qgis-user <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> Date: 2022-05-15  5:25 a.m.  (GMT-04:00) To: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org Subject: [Qgis-user] How to make joined fields editable?
    Hi, I have a point vector layer A and joined some fields from a
    table B. Now I would like to edit values in B by looking at the
    attribute table of A. In the 'Edit Vector Join' Dialog' of A I have
    ticked the checkbox 'Editable join layer'. If I now try to edit the
    attribute table of A the joined fields of B are shown but still not
    editable.

    What does this checkbox 'Editable join layer' in the 'Edit Vector
    Join' Dialog really do?
    What do I have to do to make joined fields editable?

    Thanks for any help.
    Roland

    Remarks:
    Layer A is in a Postgis database. Table B is in a Geopackage File
    (gpkg)