[Qgis-user] How to make joined fields editable?

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Sun May 15 04:38:18 PDT 2022

Hi,

I am unsure of what is happening here. I don’t use postgis tables and I normally use csv  as join table (therefore not editable from the start).  You can however save the 2 joined table as a gpkg under a new name.  Just use the export dialogue and both will be saved. This will make a new editable file if you use an editable format as an export file format and will get you out of this bind.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux