[Qgis-user] How to make joined fields editable?

Harrissou s. delazj at gmail.com
Sun May 15 07:00:05 PDT 2022

Hi,

I never tried to edit a joined so I can only point you to the docs https://docs.qgis.org/3.22/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/vector_properties.html#joins-properties that seems to confirm your assumption about that checkbox. Pay attention to the type of icon next to fields (layer?) to find out what could be the reason of the failure.

Hope that helps,
Regards,
Harrissou