[Qgis-user] New shapefiles shifted from the original base after re-opening the QGIS project

Ubistudio info at ubistudio.it
Mon May 16 03:50:16 PDT 2022

Hello, I'm currently using both QGIS 3.16.13 and QGIS 3.16.7 working on the
plan development of an urban area, using shp given by the regional GIS
database as a base to redraw perimeters. It has occurred more than once
that after opening a file after saving it the shapefiles that we have been
created are slightly shifted from the base one even if the base coordinates
are the same as the new shapefiles. Does anyone have any clue on why this
happens?

Thank you

--

www.ubistudio.it